What Is Coaching?
- Coaching is about discovery, awareness, and choice
- Coaching is an effective way in empowering people to find their own answers, encouraging and supporting them on the path as they continue to make important choices
- Coaching is a form of conversation with unspoken ground rules regarding certain qualities that must be present: trust, respect, openness, compassion, empathy, and a rigorous commitment to speaking the truth
Benefits of Coaching
- Achieve your goals, desires, hopes and dreams
- Become the person you are meant to be
- Create a balanced and fulfilling life
- Define what is more important to you
- Empower you to overcome your fears and get out of your comfort zone
- Find strength and clarity of what is it that you want
Areas of Coaching
We coach on your whole life with a specialization in career coaching. The agenda comes from you (the client), so this can be anything you want to be coached on! Your whole life includes eight key areas:
- On a scale of zero to ten (being ideal), rank your level of satisfaction with each area of life.
- How bumpy would this ride be if this were a real wheel? Where do you want to improve your level of satisfaction?
- Coaching can help you see things from different perspectives and make conscious choices that lead to more fulfillment
For the Client:
- You have full responsibility, to make contributions, and exercise authority
- You will take charge of the agenda and direct the coaching where it needs to support you
- You are empowered to choose
From the Coach:
- I will focus on what you want
- I will listen to you at a very deep level using my senses and intuition
- I will stay curious and ask powerful questions to dig deep to your heart and soul
- I will champion you and challenge you
- I will absolutely speak the truth
- I will keep all information you provide strictly confidential
- Typically, clients will hire a coach for 3 months (6 – 10 hours of coaching). It is this immersion that allows for the greatest shift in a situation or relationship.
- Initial Discovery Session – usually 1.5 hours in person or via Skype/ Google+ / phone
- One to two hours of coaching per month – can be in increments of 30/ 45/ 60 minutes of coaching in person or via Skype/ Google +/ phone